Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Life...Busy Life...

Goodness!  It has been since Memorial Day that I have written!  I guess I have been busy:)  I have been working on lots of fun Christmas items for my shop, and trying to keep my sanity here at home!  We just got a new puppy a few days ago, and he has been such a blessing...but lots of work as well!  I have not had as much time to work on my blog as I would like, so please forgive me for not keeping up as I should!  Life with a hubby, two kids, a puppy, and a business keeps me busier than I ever thought I would be:)  But...all are such a blessing to me, and I wouldn't trade them for anything!  I will be back again soon, hopefully to share my newest item line from my shop!  Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment