Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lot's of Changes!

 Wow!  No post since November?  Well, there have been so many things going on in the past 6 months, that it was just impossible for me to keep up with it all!  Of course there was Christmas, that keeps us all busy.  Then there was packing for our move and the move itself.  We are now here in Utah, and LOVE it!  It is so beautiful, and such a fun, yet different experience to be living in our own house.  We are finally mostly settled in, although there is still the last pile of boxes that I don't want to go through yet!  Maybe later:)

I have also opened a new shop on Zibbet in addition to my Etsy shop.  It is going to be my "Seasonal" shop.  I don't keep my seasonal items on Etsy year round, and so thought it would be great to have Mother's Day Cards, Father's Day Cards, Christmas, Easter, Etc, available year round!  I also have included my birth announcements, since they are made to order!  I LOVE my job!!

I have added "tabs" at the top of this page, where you can click directly on "Etsy Shop" or "Zibbet Shop"  and it will take you there.  I hope you will stop and take a peek!  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment