Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Monday, May 3, 2010

Coops Crafty Corner on Etsy

Today I thought I would share a little about my shop on Etsy. I make a variety of things, and have a ton of ideas about things I want to make. However, right now it seems that the majority of items in my shop are cards! Not everyone sends out cards anymore, but really, there is nothing like getting a good old-fashioned card in the mail! And, I love making them!

Here are a couple Mother's Day cards and a Father's Day card featured in my shop. Hard to believe it is already Mother's Day...didn't we just start 2010?



Another favorite thing I like to make are sets of note cards. I like to distress edges, and sometimes a whole object, as you will see with the following cards. It is so much fun to make these! Hope you like! Stop by Coops Crafty Corner anytime to see more goodies!






No comments:

Post a Comment