Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sunday Inspiration!

Wow, it has been a while! It is hard to keep up with posting sometimes! There has been so much to do...and never enough time in the day to get it all done! Anyway, I will give it a shot again:) Today's inspiration is for all the Daddy's out there on Father's Day...

One night a father overheard his son pray: Dear God, Make me the kind of man my Daddy is. Later that night, the Father prayed, Dear God, Make me the kind of man my son wants me to be.
Anonymous

A wonderful reminder for Mommy's and Daddy's that we are the role models for our children. They look up to us more than we know, and we should always keep that in mind in all that we do...

Have a great Father's Day, and Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment