Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Friday, February 18, 2011

It's Friday!!

Another Happy Friday to everyone! I can't believe how fast this week has gone! I have been busy making so many fun things this week, and look forward to my weekend of Scrapbooking!! I still have yet to finish the 2010 book, and so have lots to catch up on, especially with this year already flying by!!

---I have been working really hard on making Mother's Day cards. Yes, it is only Feb and I am making Mothers day cards! I know last year they were pretty popular, and so am hoping for the same this year! I love everything I make, or I wouldn't sell it:)

---Also, I have been working on making mini notebooks to put in my shop. These would make an awesome little gift, or work great to keep in your own purse! I have one in mine!

---Lastly, I have been working on using up some of my scrap paper. No matter what I do, the pile seems to always just get bigger! So, my goal is to clean it up! I guess I am starting spring cleaning a little early!

I hope that everyone has a most wonderful weekend! I think we are looking at a trip to the zoo, as long as the weather stays as beautiful as it has been:) And of course, my naptime treat...SCRAPBOOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment