Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Baby Boy Waterfall Card

I recently came across a really neat kind of card called a waterfall card. It sounds like it is something that has been around for a while, but is kind of coming back around in popularity again (or maybe not, I just happened to find it?). Regardless, I think it is such a neat idea and neat design...so thank you to whomever created this style of card.

I recently made this card for a baby shower I was attending...and I think it turned out sooo cute! I just wanted to share with everyone here too:) I am thinking of making some more of them to put in my shop eventually...but I have several other projects that need completing first! Anyway, since it is an "interactive" moving card I decided to show it as a video instead of using pictures:) Enjoy, and Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment