Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Friday, April 30, 2010

Feature Friday! Today: Portland Beanie Company

Today I thought I would feature an Etsy shop called Portland Beanie Company, that sells the cutest handmade beanies/hats as well as handmade mary jane slippers, headbands and scarves! I just recently found this shop, and I think everything in this shop is just adorable! My little girls are definitely getting one of the hats and scarves for Christmas this year...maybe Mommy too!


The Beanies in this shop range from Newborn to Adult size. Headbands and Mary Jane slippers range from newborn to children sizes, and Scarves range from Newborn to preteen sizes! Such a great variety of sizes and beautiful colors!


Portland Beanie Company joined Etsy in 2006, and has an Awesome feedback rating (100%)! Everything is designed and handmade by Nili Barrett from Portland Oregon. This is definitely a shop to check out!
Check back for more featured Etsy shops every Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment