Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thank you Fairy Much!

So for the last couple of days I have been working on these lovely little thank yous in my spare time. I haven't had a whole lot of spare time because my youngest did not want to nap for me when the other was napping! Such is life sometimes! Anyway, I made these to send to my family for the wonderful birthday presents that they sent me a couple weeks ago. I am running a little late getting them out, but better late than never!

I made these 4x4 thank yous using a cute little fairy stamp that I have had for many years. I also really like using ink to distress edges, as you can tell,...check out my etsy shop if you want to see some of my other distressed items! Anyway, just a fun little project to send out my many thanks! Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment