Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Friday, April 23, 2010

Getting Started!

Well, this is a very new thing to me! I have been thinking for a while that it would be fun to start a blog...I just didn't know where to start. I still kind of don't know what exactly I am doing, but I have started! Sometimes, the hardest part is getting started!
I wrote a little bit of this in the about me section, but I can go into a little greater detail about me here I think. I have been so very fortunate to be a stay at home mom to my two little girls. My oldest, Jillian, will be two next month, and my youngest, Jessica, just turned five months old! The time has gone so quickly, and they grow much too fast! And, as much as I love watching them grow, and look forward to sharing lifes milestones with them, I wish they would stay little forever:)
My husband is in the United States Air Force, and is a really great guy. He loves me, and his two little girls very much, and would do anything for any of us. His goal in joining the AF, was to be the sole income earner so that I could stay home with our daughter, and other children as they came along. So far that has been possible for us, and it really is such a blessing to be able to stay home with my kids...so many other moms have to work to make ends meet for their families.
Now, that being said...I have way too much energy to just sit at home doing nothing. I guess I should say CREATIVE Energy though, since a lot of the time I spend my spare time creating things rather than doing things I should be doing...like housework! Don't get me wrong, the house gets cleaned, but I would much rather scrapbook or make cards or make whatever before I get the vacuuming done! I have recently started selling the cards that I make online, which has been a fun adventure! I am glad to be able to share the things I love to make with others! If you would like to see my online shop please feel free to take a look!
www.CoopsCraftyCorner.etsy.com Right now, with the time I am able to put into it, the business is more of a hobby than a full time job type of thing, but I am having a lot of fun with it, and hope to share some of my thoughts, ideas, and creations on here for the world to see! And, I would love comments or suggestions or whatever! Even if it's just a hello!
Well, I guess for today I should sign off...stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment