Coops Crafty Corner...My Etsy Shop

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tips and Tricks

I received an email today about some tricks that you can use Bounce for. Bounce being the little fabric softener sheets that you put in your dryer. One trick that caught my eye in particular was about using Bounce to remove cat hair! My two cats love the bed in my craft room/spare bedroom/office, and lay there all day long some days. I have covered the bed with an old sheet because of the large amounts of cat fur that accumulates! I know, gross! So after reading this trick, I used two bounce sheets and removed an amazing amount of hair off of this sheet! If I had used one of those lint rollers, it would have used an entire roll! And, it smells great in my room now:) Hope you can find this useful! Another one that may be useful is to put a Bounce sheet in shoes or boots to help keep the odor at bay. (May have to try this with my hubby's combat boots!) Stay tuned for more tips and tricks!

No comments:

Post a Comment